"With Giva's HIPAA compliant help desk software, it was 50% faster to get up and running as compared to other service desk tools I've set-up because the Giva Service Management Suite is fairly flexible and we can do most of the work on our own."
Senior Manager, Data Center Operations
Business Results Achieved
When compared with HEAT Software™ (formally FrontRange Solutions HEAT), the Giva Service Management Suite resulted in a:
50% reduction in time to deploy Giva's change, incident, problem, asset management and knowledgebase modules
- 60% reduction in the 5 year Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Saved at least 1 FTE due to lower ongoing administration
- Saved 1 week per month due to easy to use reports
- 100% backward compatibility with all new Giva cloud releases which occur every 3 weeks
- 70% planned increase in productivity with mobile application
About MetroHealth System
Based in Cleveland, Ohio, The MetroHealth System is one of the largest and most comprehensive public health systems in the country with $900 million in revenue. MHS includes a 700-bed medical center and has approximately 6,600 employees including 166 Information Service staff members. The MetroHealth System is comprised of a major medical center, a rehabilitation center, a long-term care/skilled nursing center, an outpatient surgery center, and a network of community-based health care centers.