Meaningful Use (MU) of Health Data
Improving the Quality, Safety, and Efficiency of Healthcare While Reducing Health Disparities
View the Department of Health & Human Services Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (HIT) slide presentation on Meaningful Use of Health Data from July 2009.
The health outcomes and policy priorities are to improve the quality, safety and efficiency of healthcare while reducing health disparities. Information from the slide presentation includes:
- Meaningful Use (MU) Workgroup's response to public comments and proposed revisions
- Meaningful use incentives by adoption year
- Role of specialists in meaningful use
- Privacy and security concerns
Learn the latest information about Meaningful Use (MU) of Health Data by clicking "Download Whitepaper" to request the URL to this resource.
- How Does the Cybersecurity Information Sharing Act (CISA) Impact the Hospital and Healthcare Industry
- Presentation on Patient Safety: Achieving A New Standard for Care (Institute of Medicine Committee on Data Standards for Patient Safety November, 2003)
- The JCAHO Patient Safety Event - Taxonomy: A Standardized Terminology and Classification Schema for Near Misses and Adverse Events