"We estimate a 75% reduction in time-to-deploy when compared with our initial HEAT Software implementation, and the reduction of a combined FTE position with system support in the hosted environment and ease of reporting."
Director Enterprise Services
San Jacinto Community College
Business Results Achieved
When compared with HEAT Software™ (formally FrontRange Solutions HEAT), the HIPAA compliant ITIL Giva Service Management Suite™ resulted in a:
75% reduction in time to deploy Giva's incident and problem management modules
- Saved 1 FTE position due to significantly less ongoing administration/maintenance and easier to use reporting
- Continuous product improvements with a new Giva release every 3 weeks using the Agile software development process
- Significant reduction in the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- No coding required for integrating Active Directory using the Giva LDAP Synchronization Tool
- Outstanding reports that are easy to build and save, download to PDF or CSV, email or schedule to run automatically
About San Jacinto Community College
Based in Pasadena, Texas, San Jacinto Community College supports 30,000 credit students and 2,500 faculty and staff. The IT department has 115 employees that support three campuses, a District office and several extension centers. SJC is opening a new Maritime learning environment as well as expanded offerings at every campus.